TICKET AGENTAs an employee of the Fox Cities Performing Arts Center, you will provide the best in customer service while working as an ambassador for the live performing arts. In addition, you will be cultivating an active interest in the Center as the premier venue for performance art, education programming and as a gathering place for the community.
Under the general supervision of the assistant ticket managers, the ticket agent assists in the operations of the ticket office to ensure excellent guest service per the standards set forth by the Fox Cities Performing Arts Center. This part-time position requires evening and weekend duties.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Utilize the Ticketmaster and Archtics computerized ticketing systems to assist guests in selecting and purchasing tickets for all events in the various venues at the Fox Cities Performing Arts Center.
- Cash handling skills including making change and balancing cash receipts at the end of shift.
- Answer questions from patrons
- Processing credit card transactions
- Processing telephone sales
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Strong oral and written communications skills.
- Ability to effectively and courteously interact with a large/diverse customer base.
- Knowledge of and experience with computers.
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work individually and as part of a team.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Computer proficiency.
- Excellent verbal skills and prior customer service experience are required.
- Must be able to work flexible hours such as weekends, nights and/or holidays.
- Commensurate with experience